Welcome to Associated Podiatrists, P.C.
Like many of you, our team at Associated Podiatrists, P.C. has been closely following the developments around COVID-19, also known as coronavirus.
We are dedicated to doing our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff. While efforts to contain COVID-19 continue to evolve, Associated Podiatrists, P.C. has taken proactive and voluntary steps to prevent the spread of the disease in our office and community.
While the risks and long-term impacts of COVID-19 are hard to quantify and change day-to-day, we are taking the appropriate steps and continue to actively monitor the impact the virus may have on the communities we serve.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
Cleaning, cleaning, and more Cleaning:
Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), here are some ways we are working to ensure a healthy experience using EPA and OSHA approved virus-killing products:
- Check-in - We are requesting patients to sanitize your hands after use of our pens.
Please allow social distance policy (personal body space) with others around you.
- Treatment areas - In addition to the waiting room and check-in areas, we have increased the cleaning schedule of treatment areas, making supplies readily available to our teammates for spot or more frequent cleaning and more seat cleaning in the process. We have increased its regular infection control cleaning program, including high traffic areas, door handles, phones and other frequently touched surfaces.
Hand sanitizer access to patients
Simple personal hand hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching one's eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. While we know many patients are following this guidance, here are some other ways we are assisting patients with ways to stay clean:
- Hand sanitizers - We have hand sanitizers for use at all check-in and check-out counters.
If you can answer "yes" to any of the following questions below we are requesting you to please reschedule your appointment and contact your family physician.
- Fever, coughing or shortness of breath
- Have traveled to any of the high-risk places in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19
We value our patients and their health, thank you for understanding.
At Associated Podiatrists, P.C., our philosophy has always been to serve our patient's interests FIRST with the best medical and surgical techniques available. We spend quality time with each patient in order to better understand your foot care needs, and to recommend the best course of treatment. We work closely with primary care physicians and other specialists to ensure the most effective treatment plan.
Associated Podiatrists, P.C. was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1970. Dr. Paul Shapiro joined this group in 1983. We are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Lindsey Westerhaus to our practice as of July 2013 and Dr. Laura Heath as of October 2017 Our office is located in Central Phoenix. We have recently moved to a new state of the art facility which offers digital-radiographs and electronic medical records. We welcome new and many of our current patients to visit.
This web site has been designed to offer information and answers to frequently asked questions. We want you to feel comfortable in Our Office. Please do not hesitate to discuss areas of concern. All members of our medical team take great pride in their work and strive to provide the highest level of compassion and patient outcomes.
We specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle in adults and children, such as:
Providing Surgical and Non-Surgical Podiatric Treatment Options
» Back to Top